Use of the Website Operated by Toyota Industries Corporation
This Website is operated by Toyota Industries Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Toyota Industries"). By using this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to them, please do not use this Website. The terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, therefore please kindly confirm the updated terms and conditions each time that you use this Website. This Website contains contents that are administered by our divisions. This Website is further linked to other websites operated by Toyota Industries. Be sure to agree with the terms and conditions contained on each of these websites prior to their use.
The acts listed below are prohibited when using this Website:
· An act that infringes on or possibly infringes on Toyota Industries' or a third-party's proprietary assets or privacy
· An act that causes or possibly causes a disadvantage or damage to a third party or to Toyota Industries
· An act that violates or may possibly violate public order and morals
· An illegal act or any act that is connected to or may lead to criminal activity
· Registration of an e-mail address of a third person or other false application or registration
· Sales activities or other commercial acts or preparation to carry out such activities
· An act that excessively defames the honor or trust of a third party or Toyota Industries
· An act that uses or distributes computer viruses or other harmful programs, or has the potential to do so
· Other acts that violate or may violate laws, legal regulations, and ordinances
· Other acts that Toyota Industries determines are inappropriate
Texts and Their Contents
Toyota Industries does not provide any guarantee related to the texts and their contents on this Website. Even in the case that there are errors in the contents of the texts, Toyota Industries does not assume responsibility for them in any way. Please note that the texts and their contents on this Website are subject to change without notice.
Date of Provision and Contents
The information on this Website is current as of the day it is uploaded. The contents of the information may be changed without notice after they have been uploaded to the Website.
Trade Names of Third Parties
The "Adobe" and "Adobe logo" are trade names and marks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Other company names and product names are trade names, marks, or registered trademarks of their respective companies. When an individual trademark is indicated in a piece of content and you link to the content showing the information related to that trademark, the information contained therein has priority.
· The contents of any websites linked from or to the Toyota Industries Website (hereinafter referred to as "linked websites") are managed by the respective parties or entities that administer those websites and are not controlled by Toyota Industries. Use each linked websites under the terms and conditions clearly stipulated by the respective party. Toyota Industries shall not be held responsible for the contents of any linked websites or any damages arising from the use of linked websites.
· Linking to this Website does not mean that Toyota Industries is recommending the products, services, or companies of the linked websites or that any special relationship exists between the linked websites companies and Toyota Industries. This includes, but is not limited to cooperation between the linked websites companies and Toyota Industries.
Click here if you want to link to the Toyota Industries Website.
Proposals and Offers from Customers
Toyota Industries has a policy not to accept, from third parties, any proposal and/or offer for our products and/or services, including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products, technologies, designs, processes, software, promotions, advertisements and marketing plans in order to avoid any possible future confusion between such a proposal and/or offer from third parties and our own. You are therefore requested not to send any information which may contain your ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or other works ("Idea").
Despite the foregoing request, if you send your Idea to our attention, then such Idea will be treated upon the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
1. Toyota Industries has no obligation to treat the Idea as confidential information.
2. Toyota Industries has no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the Idea.
3. Even if Toyota Industries happens to adopt any idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the Idea, Toyota Industries has no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation therefor.
While Toyota Industries makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all materials on this Website are correct, Toyota Industries does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of the contents of this Website, or whether or not the information fits the purpose of visitor or is safe (no functional interruptions, no occurrence of errors, correction of defects, existence of viruses and other harmful programs in this Website, etc.) in any way. Furthermore, Toyota Industries shall not be responsible for the fact that you use or do not use the information contained on this Website and any damages arising from that use. The information on this Website is subject to change by Toyota Industries without prior notice. In addition, Toyota Industries may suspend or discontinue operation of this Website as necessary. Toyota Industries shall not be responsible in any way for any damages arising from the suspension or discontinuation of this Website.
Use the Inquiry Form if you want to inquire with us about this Website.
Though our Website is designed to be viewed by a wide range of visitors, it does not always match with the IT environment of our visitors. We recommend the following browsers.
·Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or above
·Firefox latest version
·Google Chrome latest version
·Safari latest version
·Firefox latest version
·Google Chrome latest version