Toyota Industries Group CSR Policy
We, Toyota Industries Corporation and our subsidiaries, contribute to the harmonious and sustainable development of society and the Earth through all business activities that we carry out in each country and region based on our Basic Philosophy.
We comply with local, national, and international laws and regulations as well as the spirit thereof, and we conduct our business operations with honesty and integrity.
In order to contribute to sustainable development, we believe that management interacting with its stakeholders is of considerable importance, and we will endeavor to build and maintain sound relationships with our stakeholders through open and fair communication.
We expect our business partners to support this initiative and act in accordance with it.
- Based on our philosophy of "Customer First," we develop and provide innovative, safe, and high-quality products and services that meet a wide variety of customers' demands to enrich the lives of people around the world.
- We will endeavor to protect the personal information of customers and everyone else with whom we are engaged in business, in accordance with the letter and spirit of each country's privacy laws.
- We respect our employees and encourage personal growth for our employees under our belief that the success of our business is led by nurturing each individual's character and abilities, and realization of the Group's full potential.
- We support equal employment opportunities and diversity for our employees and strive to enhance our team strength. We do not discriminate against employees.
- We strive to provide fair working conditions and to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees.
- We respect and honor the human rights of people involved in our business and, in particular, do not use or tolerate any form of forced or child labor.
- Through communication and dialogue with our employees, we build and share the value of "Mutual Trust and Self-responsibility" and work together for the success of our employees and the company.
- Management of each company takes leadership in fostering a corporate culture and implementing policies that promote ethical behavior.
- We respect our suppliers, dealers, and other business partners, and work with them through long-term relationships to realize mutual growth based on mutual trust.
- Whenever we seek a new business partner, we are open to any and all candidates, regardless of nationality or size, and evaluate them based on their overall strengths.
- We maintain fair and free competition in accordance with the letter and spirit of each country's competition laws.
- We strive to enhance corporate value while achieving stable and long-term growth for the benefit of our shareholders.
- We provide our shareholders and investors with timely and fair disclosure on our operating results and financial condition.
Global Society/Local Communities
- We aim for growth that is in harmony with the environment by seeking to minimize the environmental impact of our business operations, such as by working to reduce the effect of our vehicles and operations on climate change and biodiversity. We strive to develop, establish, and promote technologies enabling the environment and economy to coexist harmoniously, and to build close and cooperative relationships with a wide spectrum of individuals and organizations involved in environmental preservation.
- We operate our business so as to earn the trust of respective communities by honoring the cultures, customs, histories, and laws of each country.
- We constantly search for safer, cleaner, and superior technologies that meet the evolving needs of society.
- We do not tolerate bribery of or by any business partner, government agency, or public authority, and maintain honest and fair relationships with government agencies and public authorities.
- Wherever we do business, we actively promote and engage, both individually and with partners, in social contribution activities that help strengthen communities and contribute to the enrichment of society.