At Toyota Industries Corporation our procurement activities are based on fair business practices in order to realize amicable relationships and mutual benefit.
Toyota Industries Corporation is involved in a wide range of business fields and procures the parts, materials, and equipment for these many different businesses from suppliers all over the world. Along with requiring our suppliers to provide quality items at a low price and in a timely manner, we cooperate with them to promote environmental preservation and meet the other demands of society. In addition we take a long term view toward our relationships with suppliers with an aim to realize an amicable relationship of mutual benefit based on fair business practices.
- Procurement Policy
- Explanation of how we procure parts and supplies
- Contract Process
- Explanation of the standard process for a new contract
- Purchasing Organizations and Main Purchasing Items
- Details about the main procurement items required by Toyota Industries
- Supplier Registration
- Supplier registration can be done here
- EPP Guidelines
- Details of our Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Guidelines
Return to Top